114 Main Street, Box 160, Rockyford, AB · Ph: 403.533.3771 · Toll Free: 877.533.3771

2, 216 4 Avenue, Box 2132, Strathmore, AB · Ph: 403.934.3770 · Toll Free: 877.464.1860

Hillcrest Insurance | Get a Quote
Condo Insurance 
If you own a condo you have special insurance needs. 
Condominiums can be an apartment style, townhouse style or bareland style structure.  
Note:  Most bareland condominium corporations require that you insure your individual dwelling building.  Please visit our Home Owner's Insurance page for further information.  Give us a call and we can explain how this works.
Your apartment or townhouse condominium corporation will have an insurance policy that covers the building, property and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners - this is known as the "Master Policy".  However, this policy does not cover your belongings, improvements you make to your unit or your personal liabilities.  
Your condo unit owners' policy can: 
Protect your possessions
Provide coverage should your condo unit become damaged
Protect you if you are legally responsible for injury to someone else or for damage to their property.  
We can guide you through the special coverages that you require as a condo owner regarding property, liability, and deductible assessments.  In order to cover yourself properly you will need to know the deductible of your corporations' master insurance policy.  
Please click here for a free no obligation quote.  If you would rather phone or stop in our office, please feel free to contact us at any time and we'll walk you through the condo insurance process.